What Will You Do After OPT?

Want to stay and work in the US after you graduate and complete OPT? The E2 Visa may be a great option. Read on to find out more. 

What is the E2 Visa?

The E2 Visa is for citizens of a treaty country who are interested in buying or starting a new business in the United States. There is no sponsorship or job offer needed for the E2 Visa.  The E2 Visa investor will be able to live and work in the United States indefinitely.  Read more about the E2 visa. 

Compare the E2 Visa

Why is the E2 visa better than other options for recent graduates?  The reasons are endless!  See how the E2 Visa compares to other visa options to figure out what works best for you. 

E2 Visa Requirements

The E2 Visa is unlike most other types of work visas.  Absolutely no job offer or work sponsor is needed. You could start working in the US in as little as 90 days! Find out more about the E2 Visa requirements to see if you may be eligible. 

E2 Visa Process

So, how do you get started? The process is fairly straightforward.  You find a business you want to start or buy, get the investment money and give us a call.  We can walk you through the rest.  Find out how simple the E2 Visa process can be.